Just a little update on our (Hardings) we are currently living in Lehi, UT. We recently found out Christine (my wife) is pregnant and will be due in March. So we are very excited to have another baby in the family, may be a boy this time. I suppose we could end up like the Coxes and have all girls well... except one... Love you Ben.
Anyhow I just started a job as a mortgage broker for a place called World Savings. They are owned by Wachovia bank a big bank out east. I am actually very excited about this job, it is a salaried position plus commissions for doing loans. I also get benefits which will definitely come in handy with the baby. I do still have a year left of school at BYU. I am doing that through independent study so that I can work full-time.
Anyhow life is going well for us. We just completed a trip to Bismarck before I started my job and had a great time there. If you want to see some more pictures of it you can just visit our personal blog (that I started the same time I did this Bismarck blog so it doesn't have much on it) at http://rckharding04.blogspot.com/
I look forwarding to hearing about all of you. Later
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment