Well, OK I guess it worked. Just to fill you all in, we sent out a Christmas letter, so read it and you will know what we were up to. We are in the planning for an after Christmas, Christmas party. I don't have the exact info yet, but when I get it all planned I'll let ya'll know. It will be here at our house and you will need to bring a white elephant gift, but there will be food and a lot of fun. Ken, Timmy and I went to the cabin in Heber and had a good time. we were there over the New Year. Here are some pics. We love you all and hope you are all well.
Timmy in his "cool dude" glasses, eating snow and all of us sleddingWednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, thanks for adding pictures, I'm so happy to are doing well and thank you for the christmas letter! I wish I would have done them this year with Ethan and everything, but I've been busy playing with ethan... we don't have time to be serious and write letters i guess!! love ya
Heidi
Post a Comment