Well here are some pictures finally. These are from the last several months. The little blue suit belonged to my brother, Andrew. I think Sam looks like a little mini missionary from the 70s or maybe a game show host from the same decade. What do you all think? The little cowboy boots are his new favorite shoes. I think he likes the way they click on the tile and sidewalk. The picture with all of us is from when we went to the zoo on Labor Day. Sam had a lot of fun seeing all of the animals.
We've been doing great, we are still living in Orem, Sam is now 16 months old, (only 2 months left til he goes to nursery!!!) Jason is working at a place called Aribex, and I am trying to keep up with Sammy during the day at home. Jason just got released last Sunday from the bishopric, so we have been celebrating his new-found freedom. And I will be looking forward to a little help during sacrament meeting!
All in all we are doing great!! And I'm super excited to go home in a couple of weeks! By the way Jason's plans changed, he will be gone from the 14th to the 17th, so he's free for X-box both weekends now!! Lucky boy.
Bye
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, we were at the zoo Labor Day as well Sally! How come we didn't see each other!? I can't believe it! I wish we could have seen each other! I'm assuming you went to the Salt Lake zoo... anyway... Have fun in ND... I am sooo jealous!
Post a Comment