This is Nathan and I first in our engagement picture, then at our reception and the last one is everyone that came to the temple. Anyway, married life is good. Harder than I thought it would be, I think :) but good. I have tons more pictures that I'm going to put on our blog, which is FrakesFamily.blogger.com if you want to take a look! Great idea Ryan! :)

Monday, August 21, 2006
Alisa (formerly Cox :) and hubby Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry, that's FrakesFamily.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. :) -Alisa
ALISA! Congratulations woman! I hadn't heard that you were married until I linked over here from Ryan's blog. YAY!
In other news, I got married recently too! We need to catch up! It's so neat to see this blog (go Ryan!) and see how every one is doing with life and such!
Congrats again!
Post a Comment