Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Superman...We need your help...

okay... Ryan, how do you add video clips to a blog?
Help!
Thank you
You're the best!
You're Superman!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, I should be asking you how to add cool little figures to blogs. Anyhow it is way easy to add video I will email you how.

Megan said...

One way I found, for those who are wondering as well but don't have Ryan e-mailing you in through a site called www.onetruemedia.com That worked really well for me and it's free!! It tells you exactly how to do it. Just remember to use your HTML tab instead of the regular place to do your commenting

The Hiller Family said...

Hey Megan... do you have a blog? I'd like to see it if you do. And... you should join this blog... have you gotten an invitation? You should have. Hope you are well! How are the girls?

The Hiller Family said...

My bad... Megan, I was thinking you were Megan Staley, sorry!
Ha ha ha
Thanks for the web site! I love it! It's much better than yahoo or youtube!