Here Ken is on the four wheeler giving rides to a group of boy scouts that we met when timmy, ken and I were four wheeling. They all jumped on the sled and we ended up with quite a train of boys.
Everyone went up to the "bowl"-a place to sled and ski and snowboard. It was a lot of fun.
Erica, Tyson and Alycia at the "bowl". I guess Ken went off a jump and did the most spectacular landing:) I am just glad he didn't hurt himself.
Here is Timmy with the dog that followed Ken up to the cabin from the "bowl". He was very friendly and Timmy loved him a lot.
Sorry again for the angle. This is Erica on skis. You'll have to ask her how she liked it.:)
Okay, for all of you who couldn't make it to the cabin for the get together, we had a fun time but missed you. It was fun to catch up with people and just "chat" :) Here are some of the pictures that I have. I hope you all enjoy them. WE will definitely have to get together again soon. And for all of you who are wondering... Ken and I will be having a little girl. :) the name will be Lilly Kristine and we are very excited. :) Well, that's it for now.
2 comments:
looks like so much fun! I really missed seeing the snow this Christmas season! It didn't seem like Christmas without it here in sunny CA! or should I say rainy CA. But, I didn't miss the freezing temperatures! ha ha ha
Congrats on the baby news! And I too loved seeing the snow since we in TN had snow a total of one day this year!! Of course, there was more than enough when I went to Bismarck in Jan. to make up for it! Good ol' ND.
Post a Comment