Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hey everyone!

Hi! As most of you probably know, I am back from my mission. I got back just before Christmas and am still getting used to being home and everything that goes with it. Just thought I would post here to let you know I'm still alive and that I really enjoy hearing what everyone is up to.

Anyway, I decided to post some pictures here from my mission. I hope you enjoy them!

This is a picture from my first city, Togliatti, with my second companion, Sister Sargsyan. She is originally from Armenia, but her family has lived in Russia (Rostov-na-Dony) for 7 years now.
This is with my companion in Penza, Sister Bloxina. She is from a large city about two hours from Moscow named Yaroslov. We were at a concert for "Culture Night" and were given red roses at the door.
This is Sister Silva. She is from California. We served together in Engels, but this picture was taken in Estonia with an inlet from the Baltic Sea behind us. Every six months we had to leave Russia, and this is where we were usually sent.
This is Sister Delgertsetseg. She is from Mongolia. I served with her in Engels and Marx. She was my final companion.

Well, I guess that's about all! As for now, I am looking for a job in Bismarck to save money before going back to BYU this fall.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Hey! Great pictures! I'm glad you had a fun and successful mission! I thought of you while you were out hoping things were going well for you! You'll have to keep us updated on other little events in your life! Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

I agree, great pictures. I was hoping you would post some pictures of your mish on the blog, so it was great to see them. Your a good person Rachel, later.