Hello!!! I was organizing my pictures and I decided this year I want to digitalize (I don't know if that's how you say it) all of my pictures that I have on paper. So I started scanning them and I did it with a lot of the pictures I had from when I was up there. I can't believe how much time has been since then!!!
It was a very important time of my life and I always remember it with a lot of love in my heart, and that's because of all the friends I made, all of you!!!
So here are some pictures to remember those good times!!!
I am very happy to get to know how all of you are doing... love this tecnology so we can feel close been so far away!!
Love you all!

Ok!!! I know there's a lot o pictures!!! But I just could'nt pick!!!
Love ya!!









3 comments:
Wow, those are some good memories. I can't believe how different everyone looks. Check out the close up of my family, my dad had a mustache!
Joycita, is that really you?! Isn't this incredible, that years later and thousands of miles apart, we can feel close again through - a blog. Love it!
Karla
Joyce - it is so great to hear from you and see pictures of when you were with us. It brings back so many memories!!! I wish that I could see you again - maybe someday!!
Post a Comment