For all of you that don't know me (Lisa West/ Lisa Farnsworth) or haven't seen me in awhile this is my family Scott my husband Mik my 5 1/2 year old and the twin girls Kinzie and Halli who just turned 3 in February. We now live in North Carolina. Don't ask why, I don't know either. Especially out of the 5 months we have lived here my husband was in the hospital for almost 2 of them, but that's a whole other story. Me and my husband are both going to school. And loving living on the East coast, especially me loving architecture, there is a lot to look at here.I am so excited to see all of you again. I'm so glad we live in the era we do. We are so spoiled and truly blessed!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute family!!! Its great to hear from you and see your kids - I'm glad your husband is feeling better. Let us know when you will be visiting Utah again - we miss you and want to see you when we can!
Hi it's Mary (Smith) Bennett. Lisa your family is beautiful. Good luck with school. It's so fun to stay in touch.
Post a Comment