Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lilly Kristine Johnson joined our family on Saturday June 2, 2007. WE are so excited to finally meet her. She weighed 6.14 and was 17.5 inches long. A shorty for sure, but a real petite little thing. She has light brown hair and blue eyes (subject to change:))

Here are some picture of our precious bundle. Enjoy.Look at this precious miracle from Heaven. :)
Timmy holding Lilly. He is excited for her to be out of Mommy's tummy, but we don't think he fully understands how his life will change.

Look at these chubby cheeks :) so squeezabley soft. and her hair is like silk.
Proud daddy with his little girl.
We are so happy to have Little Lilly here. WE love her so much and are so glad she is part of our family. :)

5 comments:

Alycia said...

she is SOOO Cute!!! Congratulations!!

Serena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is soo cute - I want to see her! I bet she will be sooo excited to meet Aunt Serena :)

The Hiller Family said...

I've been waiting to see the pictures! I think she is sooo adorable! I love the hair... I miss how ethan's first felt when he was that little! So soft! Timmy... be good to your sister and take care of your mommy!
Congrats to the Johnsons!

Christine Harding said...

Congratulations Amy! You have a really cute little family.

Selfieprotection said...

Oh so cute some times I wish mine were still so little, and sometimes I wish they were older 3 is a very hard age for me. Good Luck.