Well everyone, we are all waiting for Lilly to come. I have carried her longer than Timmy and we are happy about that. I will have her on the 12 of june unless Lilly decides to come earlier. We are excited to meet her. Well, I love you all and hopefully when I write next, Lilly will say something. :) Here are some pictures. This is a picture of my lopsided belly for those of you who think I am more round with Lilly. I am rounder, but she definitely has her days when she makes me stick out funny. ;)
These are two pictures of Lilly's room. I did all the painting myself. I am pretty happy with the results. I love the lamb and cow.
Here is a picture of Timmy with really crazy hair.
Timmy says thank you to Bumbpa for giving him this cute rocking horse. He loves it. :)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh so cute! I will be in Utah for the 12th, do I get to see a baby girl!!?? I would love to! We'll see... Her room looks great!
Cute room Aim! I think Lilly should be born on June 11th 'cuz that's my birthday!! :)
Amy I didn't know what an artist you are. That room is amazing! The end of pregnancy is so hard. Hang in their and we will keep you in our prayers. I just love your little boys hair. Awesome.
Post a Comment