Here are some pictures of the party, I didn't pull my camera out until the end so I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone that came. I think I am missing Heidi & Casey Smith, Ken & Amy Johnson and Sally & Jason Cook. I know I wasn't the only one that took some pictures so feel free to add to this.
Kaylee and Christine playing on the playground. It was a fast slide I hear!
AJ & Alisa holding Stella and Alyssa. As a professional day care specialist I think Alisa is trying to show us a new way to hold children! :)
Here is a shot of Tyson and Alycia playing frisbee.
Alisa, Heidi, Stella, Serena and Ethan having some fun!
A bunch of girls!
More Girls! By the way thanks a lot husbands for not showing up. Props to Jason Cook & Tyson Nelson for making the trip.

Sunday, June 17, 2007
North Dakota Party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I had been there to see yo all we wont be there till the 26th hope you all thought of me J/K
I did!
Post a Comment