Thursday, October 25, 2007

I AM A PSYCHOLOGIST!!!





Yes! Finally, after 6 years of studying a very whole lot I have my
TITLE and I am a psychologist.

I am very very happy because it was hard, and I prepared a lot for the final test and I did very good and I am so excited!!

I wanted to let you know about my life, and the other pictures are of me and my sister Nicole. We are so good friends, I love her very much!!

The other picture ais me and my boyfriend Uri. We are together 5 years now, and we ar very happy.

I am in a happy moment so I wanted to spread my happiness to all of you my far away friends. I want to visit you sometime... hopefully, soon!!!
I love you all and I am very happy to know from you by all of your blogs...
Tons of love!!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

Thank you soooooo much for your post!!!!!!! I miss you and it is so great to hear from you. CONGRATULATIONS! That has got to be the best feeling! And YES, please come visit us soon! That would be great - and mom and dad would LOVE to see you too!

AJ said...

Congratulations! That is such a great accomplishment. I'm sure it feels sooooo good to be done and to have the title. Woohoo for you!

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations Joyce! What an wonderful accomplishment! Now you can tell me about all of my issues and how to fix them, right?! I'll make you cookies for a payment! ha ha ha