Hello Everyone!! I just thought I'd send in some of the pictures of the wedding and honeymoon. The wedding was wonderful and the honeymoon (to the Oregon Coast) was awesome! We are doing well - just trying to unpack all of our stuff into our new place in Kaysville. Our Utah reception is in Bountiful September 8th - Hope to see all of you there!! Love ya, Alycia



Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Alycia (Danielson) and Tyson Nelson's Wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey congrats on the wedding. I am very excited for you both. We will definitely make it to the reception in September. It will be good to see E. Nelson again. It's been a while. Anyhow glad to see the pictures.
hey you two love birds how's it going? things are going well in bismarck. I'm glad to see you guys got a blog. we have one but there's like nothing on it so I'll have to put some stuff on there. I'm glad you guys had fun on your honeymoon.
love you both!
Jenna
Post a Comment