Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good

I must say I am quite happy with how many people have started to blog. It is a lot of fun to see pictures of each other and what we are all doing. I envisioned the Bismarck Blog a little differently, but I love how it has turned out. It seems to a hub to all of the individual blogs and not so much where we all post. I like that.

I'm glad I got the whole Cox family to join in. Now I just wish I could get the rest of you to do the same- I look forward to seeing how you are all doing. I hope you don't think you have to be married or have children to start a blog, us married people just have duller lives so we put pictures of our children on here to have something to post. :)

Growing up, all of us youth were really close- we would always hang out with each other and do things together. I think that was so good for us because we were always surrounded by good people, which made it easier to stay active in the church. Anyhow, we have all grown up and unfortunately life is still tough, so it is still a good idea to stay close to other members of the church. I am sure we have all made other friends now, but I consider those people I grew up with in Bismarck to be part of my family, my ward family.

This is why I think it is important to stay in contact with each other- not only because it is fun to see what is happening in each others lives but also because we are a family and want to make sure everyone is okay. I hope everyone knows that they have tons of friends that they can rely on if ever needed.




4 comments:

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey Ryan, Did you know I'm not in any of those pictures? Thanks a lot :) Just teasin' It's so funny to see what everyone looked like so long ago. And now to think that over half the people in most of those pictures are married and many of them have kids as well! Holy cow! :)

Unknown said...

You know I think I found you in the top two group pictures. Although you probably wouldn't recognize yourself being you are so young in both of them. I could be wrong, but I think you are in them.

By the way I do agree, life seems to go by quite quickly, I suppose soon enough we will all be hanging out in the celestial Kingdom, I hope...

AJ said...

Alisa you are in both of the top two even though in the top one you weren't even in young women's yet. I'm surprised you didn't recognize yourself.

Those pictures bring back some pretty funny memories of what seems like sooo long ago. I think we all look much better now...

Alisa Frakes said...

Okay, I think I was in denial about the pictures. I glad I made it through puberty safely. Yuck. :) Thanks, guys for pointing me out. Glad to know I was included.