



Well guys, I had an amazing experience recently so I'll show you what I got to do this summer. I went on a Field Study with BYU to South Africa. I really enjoyed my time there and got to study the acceptability of interracial marriages. It was a very hot subject down there because of their country's past. For years they were in a very opressive society. My research is still under analysis, so I guess I'll let you know what happens. Number 1 is a picture of the south western tip of Africa. The next one is me at my agency where I volunteered. The third one is of me and my field facilitator at the Cape of Good Hope in Cape Town. The last one is me volunteering at Zamani a pre-primary school in a squatter camp that is in East London (where I was living for the three months).
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Okay so I'm finally posting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Kit, I didn't realize you had been doing so much volunteer stuff. That is great, and all the traveling, wow! So are you back in the states again or are you off to another adventure?
Great to finally see some pictures of ya.
Yeah, I got to do some really cool stuff this summer, but now I'm back at BYU finishing up my last semester...Thank goodness!
Post a Comment