Hey, do you guys remember when we were going to build a city in Oregon and each of us would have a unique job there? We were going to call it "Booyah" Does anyone else remember that? That was such a good idea. :) I figured since this is a site for all us Bismarck people I'd put a little memory I had. :) Anyone else is free to do the same. And, we need to get Jackie, Ben, Matt, etc commenting on this thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that was Ben Frolich's big idea. Why did we say Oregon?
Because both Ben and I loved Oregon and wanted to live there. Plus we figured it wasn't as populated as some other places, so there'd be room to build our city. :)
Yeah I didn't remember it being in Oregon either, but I do remember the city! I suppose if we all save up enough money we can someday buy the land and start the city! Of course now we have to get our spouses on board with it.
Alisa, do you have any of those other guys emails? I don't, so I wasn't ever able to email them, I guess if you don't over Christmas that can be our goal to get everyone's email so we can get them on this thing.
Post a Comment