After weeks of looking through all the pictures and longing to be a part of this great blog, I have finally made my way to a computer that has the internet with my dear eternal companion at my side to walk me through this since it has been confirmed that I am completely computer gammy. Sam is now 6 months old and has been such a blessing to our family. (Not to mention he is just downright adorable...) See for yourself.
At a young age he is getting massages and posing for baby magazines.



Friday, November 24, 2006
I have finally figured this thing out! (with a little help from my sweet husband)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sally, is Sam really standing in that picture, or am I just thinking that it looks like he is standing? That's crazy for a 6 month old, but it could happen, so that is why I'm wondering!! He is so adorable though. Very cute! He was fun to hold when we were all in ND in Aug. Now, I have my baby to hold and I'm loving it!
JASON AND SALLY!!! Yeah!!! It's good to see you have finally made your way over to the blog. Babies do grow fast, I think he has already grown some more since the last time we saw each other which was only a couple of weeks ago.
Anyhow good to see you guys on here.
Yea, you made it to the blog! You have such a cute little boy! It would be a shame for us not to be able to see pictures of him as he gets bigger!
Do you really have a 6-month old? Sally, he is adorable! (And Jason, I know you had a part in this too :) Anyway, We should all get together some time so I can see that cute little guy of yours! P.S. for everyone -- you should check Ben's blog soon...nothing is posted yet, but he does have big news to share!! :)
heidi, yes my dear, he truly is standing. In actuality the picture was taken when he was 3 1/2 months old. I know, I know, you're thinking, wow! what an outstanding (no pun intended) kid those cooks have!! It's true, he's amazing. I will let you in on a tiny secret... there is a wall behind him that he uses as a pillow when in a vertical position. Not my first pick of a pillow, but he doesn't seem to mind.
What a cute boy! (it's good we're having another girl, cuz maybe we can hook him up later with one of the two!). I'm so glad I wandered onto this blog. I was just trying to view Ryan & Christine's pics, forgetting I knew someone else from ND. Viva Northstar (kidding.
We hope you guys are doing well.
--Lisa Brown
Post a Comment