Sunday, November 12, 2006

ND Memory of the day photo


I've made the mistake of looking through my photo box and found myself pulling out the "ND memory" type photos! Kind of on purpose to post here! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did looking through my box (laughing through most of it!). Maybe I'll actually post one everyday! (until I run out and someone else can start posting those they have!!) Does anyone find themselves thinking back to our beloved temple trips!? I loved them, mostly for the memories we made on the bus ride and just goofy things we did besides the temple work! We knew how to have fun didn't we?
AJ, why do you seem to be so short in this photo? Ryan, that pose? Was that the start of superman for you? Ha ha ha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a fun photo to look at. I don't think I have any from those temple bus trips. Those were good times, by the way on the pose, what can I say, I thought I was cool...

Alisa Frakes said...

Why does AJ look so short? Why does Matt look so short? Why does Patrick look so TALL? :) Funny how people grow at different rates huh? I can't believe how different everyone looks. Crazy.

Yomama said...

Hello all! Heidi, what a - rush, I guess, to look at this picture, and think of all the changes since! So many married, so many with kids, so many expecting babies... How about it, girl? We'll be in AZ in a couple of days, thus no blog or e-mail checking - I sure hope we get to hear the good news before we leave! Good luck and God be with you in your delivery!
Love yer guts, Karla