Christine, Kaylee, and I have been up in Bismarck for the past week and will be here another week. We recently had a get together at my parents house where we played games and it was GREAT! It was so cool to see old friends and have a good time together and it brought back so many memories. So here are a few pictures documenting the fun times!
The Danielsons also came over the day before, but I didn't take any pictures there, sorry.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Game Night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I am jealous! It looks like you had a great time together and I didn't get to be involved. Thank you for posting these pictures. It reminded me of old times, though the faces are a little old. It has been to long since I have seen and been able to chum around with friends like Jackie, Matt and my old buddy Ryan. Times change and hopefully for the better.
I'd like you all to notice the Mt. Dew in front of Matt. That was his 8th of the evening. :)
Post a Comment