So I guess I just joined this blog... Hi. I've never joined a blog before, so I'll be honest, this is a little strange. If you are wanting to know what is up with me/what's going on in my life, you are about to find out... Not a whole lot. I'm not going back to school for the winter semester at byu...or anywhere else. I'm just working. I still work at a movie theater, nothing too exciting there. I have three awesome roommates. And that is basically my life. I'm pretty darn boring, sorry! I really don't have anything else to report. The most exciting thing in my life right now is that I am never going to take another class at byu. So there really isn't much to update yall on. That's me though! :) Just thought I'd say hullo.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey it is good to hear from you. Your mom had us over for games the other day, the next time she does that you better be there. :)
just a curiosity, but why no more classes at byu? and Where are you at now?
Post a Comment