Hello Everyone!!! I am so happy to have news from all of you! I was a looong time reading all the posts and seeing the blogs of everyone of you. I have so great memories of the time I was up there and all the good times we shared together. I can't believe how the time flies... most of you are married, I cannot believe!!! I am very happy for all of you because you all seem very happy and very good.
Here's a little about me. I just finished school on decemeber. I am almost a psychologist. Now I need to make my practice (it's like an internship I think, you really work somewhere but it's like a practice, do you can get your degree) that last six months, so on september I will be a titled psychologist. I am very happy for that. The carrer last five years so it was hard, but I finally made it!!!
I am dating for 4 years and so now... His name is Uri, and we are very happy together. Hopefully, when we both are all done with our careers we will be getting married!!! there's a lot of time for that yet, but we are very happy now.
Everything else is very good with me... Since I am at the opposite side of the world, we are having summer vacations now. I will start the year at March, when I will be begining my practice. Me and my family went to Brazil to spend some summer vacations, so here are some pictures so you can see how I am now.
Greetings to everyone and I am very very happy to keep in touch with you and to get to know how everyone is doing, love ya!!!!


5 comments:
Hey it was very good to hear from you! I saw that you had joined the blog and was hoping you would post something. I also loved the pictures, especially the one of your whole family with the beach in the background. I don't think I had ever seen a picture of your whole family. I hope it isn't the last time we hear from you either.
Joyce! Hi! I was so excited to see that you wrote on the blog! I can't believe what a long time it's been since you lived here! It looks like you are doing great! Life here is great as well. I'll finish school about the same time as you! Good luck with everything!
Hey Joyce! I haven't talked with you in a long time! I was wondering when you would leave a post! It's great to see you in pictures as well as your family! Keep posting more updates on your happenings! love you girl!
Joyce, I was so excited to see your pictures and your update!!! It has been way too long since we have been in touch!!!! I am glad to see that you are doing well! Life with is great with me! I want to get your email!!
hello!!! That's great that you all are good and answered to me!! I am happy to get in touch again with everyone of you.
My e-mail is gigialter@gmail.com, write me!!!
love you all!!
Joyce
Post a Comment