Sunday, January 28, 2007

Womens Old Navy ND shirt

Old Navy currently has a ND shirt available for purchase!
Theresa called me about a week ago and she bought one,
so a few days later I was able to pick one up as well!
I love how it fits and the color is pretty cool! In the logo it says:
"University of the Great Plains" and below that it says N. Dakota
It is a longer shirt and it is a "tiny" fit and fitted through body.
So, I bought a Large and wouldn't want it to be any smaller.
(yes, I just had a baby, but I'm lookin' pretty darn good, so trust me on this!)
It's $16.50 and it comes in XS-XXL
If you cannot get to an old navy order online at this link!
It would be fun to (at least for the girls! Sorry boys!) to all have one!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I got one and Pret loves it. We are giving one to Kris for her birthday, too.

The Hiller Family said...

Megan, how is Kris doing? What are some of her updates!?
Maybe she would like to post on the blog? Just an idea!
I bet Pret is jealous! Too bad they don't have one in mens!