I thought I'd give you something fun to look at instead of just posting text and it not being very exciting! If some of you have not heard yet, Chris Dennison passed away and I believe a funeral is scheduled for tomorrow (thursday march 15). Also, Ethan and I (hopefully Josh as well-pending) will be flying to Salt Lake the end of May/beginning of June. Josh's brother is returning from his mission. I will be in Utah for at least one week and would like to see ALL of you! So, if any of you also think it's a great idea, I think we should have a "summer" ND friends gathering! Maybe a simple barbeque or something, even a game night would be fun! I feel it may be the best way to see all of you! Because I don't live in Utah I cannot say I'll be providing the place, but I'll be willing to host something! Let me know what everyone thinks! I can't wait!
2 comments:
Maybe it's a bad idea... sorry!
Hey, I am anxious to see you. I did get a call from heidi smith telling me about your visit. I guess she is trying to work something out at her parents house, but if that doesn't work, I'd love to have everyone here. Ken should be pretty much done with the Pergola, so we would have benches and shade, and we have a grill and of course the big open area in the back we could sit on blankets or whatever. Let me know what Heidi's plan is... but I would be happy to host the party and put you guys up while your here too.
love ya tons....
ps. lilly is doing well inside me. I am 29 weeks, so not too much longer yet. She sits differently so I am not near as lopsided as I was with timmy. You need to come over and see what we are going to do with her room ;)
love ya lots, and give a big hug to Ethan for me. ;)
Post a Comment