Hello Everyone!!!!! I hope you are all doing well. It's great to view what is posted and also look at the individual blogs. I'm always looking at the blog, but never post because i've been hoping to get more recent pictures, but I decided to quit waiting and just post anyway - sorry then, because these are old pictures, but oh, well - i look the same now as I did last summer and life is still great. I am currently living in Bountiful, working with Alycia at Arnell Insurance Group, and going to school at the University of Utah. The rate i'm going, I will probably finish school by the time I die, since I have no declared major and I am only going part time. But I am happy to still be learning and will hopefully be declaring a major this fall and taking more classes. I enjoy making my trips to the areas of Lehi, Eagle Mountain, Provo and Orem, and Pleasant Grove to visit all of my North Dakota friends and usually am down there a few times a month. I also go up to Logan quite a bit to visit the Cooleys and see my neices and nephew. I will hopefully be able to put some more recent pictures up soon, as I will be in Oregon this weekend and going to Las Vegas the next (Jesse is there for his Paramedic Internship). The first pictures is from Jesse pinning ceremony for graduating from his Paramedic Program last fall at BYU-Idaho. The next is Theresa's daughter Kathryn, she was born last year january. The third is my friend Mymy Mahilum - I met her in the Philippines, she would help us do missionary work and I encouraged her to serve a mission as well. About a year later I found her serving on temple square after she had written to me about her mission call - I had fun seeing her every so often on Temple Square or bumping into her in the Salt Lake area. She returned home last July, so this picture is when I went to say goodbye. The last picture is Jesse, Me, Alycia and Tyson at a ward pioneer trek we had in August - it was a lot of fun and much enjoyed.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
This website has been missing the Serena JOY (full) personality. It was good to hear from you and see the pictures. Always love to hear about you.
Serena!! I want to look at all your pictures! What the heck... I really like the last picture from Trek! It look so cool... you all really look like the perfect little pioneer family, roughing it on the prairie! It looks like you're missing a house and a dog...maybe that's because you just arrived and are declaring that spot as "home" and you will begin to build your homestead! ha ha ha Anyway... great picture, I want to see more of all of them when I come there in May/June!
Post a Comment