Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hello everyone


I just got in touch with Heidi and she told be about this site. It's so fun to read about how you are all doing. Well if you remember me I am Mary Smith one of 9 smith kids. I am now Mary Bennett and have been married for about five years now and I have two very busy boys. Charlie is 2 and Jack just turned one in may. My husband is a second year law student at the university of michigan and will graduate next year. Hurray, I thought we would be in school forever. We love Michigan and will be sad to leave it. I do have a blog I just set up it's: michiganbennetts.blogspot.com Hope you are doing well.

8 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I'm so glad you are a part of the blog now! This is good! I felt like I'd never see or hear from you again! We miss you! At least I missed you, that's for sure!

Selfieprotection said...

Mary it is good to hear about your life it has been a long time since I heard from anyone in your family. I often think about your family. your family is so cute. By the way it's Lisa West use to be Lisa Farnsworth, Talk to you later!

Timmy said...

Hey Mary, Wow, It has been ages since I have heard anything about you. I knew you had one boy, but not a second. Congratulations. I hope everyone in your family is doing well. It is fun to think back on all the fun times we had at your house watching the holy grail and other things and the games we'd play with your crazy brothers. Fun times. I have a little boy too, his name is Timothy and he is almost two. I will also have a little girl in a couple of weeks. We are very excited. Mary, it has been fun to hear from you. Good luck with everything. this is amy Johnson (zentz). :)

Unknown said...

Hey, it was great to look on the Bismarck Blog and see another familiar face that I hadn't seen in a long time. How is your family, specifically Joe, George, & Sam??? I miss those guys.

Anyhow it is good to see life is going well for you.

Bennett Family said...

My siblings are great. Joe is married and has two girls and boy. He works for GE and is in Wisconsin. George is in Illinois and makes toys for Mcdonalds which he loves. George has three kids. One passed away at birth and that was hard for everyone. They are doing well now. Sam is in Orem Utah and has been married for almost two years. He graduates from BYU in may in computer science. Mike is on a mission in Albania and James will be attending Byu this summer.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I didn't know Sam was so close to me. I will have to look him up.

You should tell them to all start blogs so we can read about their lives.

The Hiller Family said...

where are Ben and Ted? How many kids do they all have? Gosh, you could almost post one of your families big pictures your mom used to send for Christmas!! It's so hard to get families together to take a picture with EVERYONE!

Bennett Family said...

Ted is in South Jordan Utah working for a company that makes sound equipment. He's an electrical engineer and has 4 kids. Ben is in California and has 3 kids and he sells Jeeps and is amazing at it. I will post a family picture as soon as my mom emails it. Who knows when that will be. Everyone is good and my parents will be empty nesters in a month when James goes to BYU. My mom is working on her masters in special education now and will be done next year. She loves school.