Hey are you all ready for a get together!!
Heidi Hiller will be in town and we decieded to try and get every one together, and have a little summer fun.
Where: Amy Johnson's Neighborhood Pavillion @ AppleGrove Park
(578 East Harvest Moon Dr.)
When: Fri.,June 15th @ 6pm--10pm
We will be Barbecuing please bring your own Meat, plates and utensils, and please bring a Dessert to share with everyone.
Amy and I will take care of the drinks and salads.
If you know of anyone who we might not have an email address for please pass on the invite to them. (any questions please call or email us)
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
Friday, June 08, 2007
North Dakota Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was going to be there but I dont fly in until June 26 so say hi to everyone for me.
Post a Comment