Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hello!!












My Mom decided to surprise all of us by catching a ride down to Utah with the Hardings for Ben's wedding. We had no idea she was coming - so it was a GREAT surprise!! It was so fun to see everyone at the reception for Ben - Congrats by the way!! Here are some pictures of Theresa and her kids, some random ones of when Heidi and Ethan were here and the ride Tyson and I took down the Mirror Lake Highway with Mom, Jesse and Serena. It was so fun to explore Provo Falls, have a little picnic and just be together - if you haven't taken that drive, we highly suggest it - Tyson and I go there a lot and we love to camp there. Tyson and I have been married for Almost one year already! It's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun. We're going to spend some time in Yellowstone for our anniversary. We hope everyone is doing well - Thanks for all the updates and pictures!! Love ya, Alycia

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

So lovely! Thanks for sending more on email to me too! he he he
I love my family!

Serena said...

Alycia - these pictures ROCK! When are you going to make your own blog?

Bennett Family said...

You are the cutest family ever. I think it's so fun that you got together and that all the cousins could play. I love big families. You are all such beautiful people!