Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just wanted to say helloooo!!!

Webfetti.com



Just wanted to say hi!!!
Found this cute glitter things... so I decided to put them here...
Hope everything is great with everyone of you. I got my first degree. I am a Psychologist now, I am so glad.
Last week it snowed down here (It hadn't snowned like that like 50 years ago!!!) So it was really cool and I thought a lot about the time I was at North Dakota. It was very snowy then. I hadn't seen snow since that time.
Lots of kiss and hugs to everyone!
Joycita

2 comments:

Serena said...

Joyce - I'm so glad that you posted - i've been hoping to hear from you again soon - CONGRATULATIONS on graduating - that is awesome! I bet you feel so happy to be done.

Sally said...

Joycee!
Felicitaciones! Supongo que eres muy feliz que has terminado con tu educacion! Me alegro! Te extrano tanto!! Besos,
Sally