Monday, September 10, 2007

Goin' home!!

Heya everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything... I've had great intentions though. As soon as I figure out how to get pictures from our computer to our laptop I'll make another post. I'm just super excited about something that no one else in the world would really care about other than anyone who looks at this site!! The Tuesday after General Conference I'll be taking a little trip home to North Dakota!! I'll be there for two weeks, Oct. 9 - 22. I'm so excited to go, it's been over a year since I was last there. Anyway... since there are no pictures, I'm guessing most of you have lost interest... so I'll go now! Bye!

Oh and it will just be Sam and me going, so it would be a prime time for you X-box fans to invite my hubby over for the night to play your games and kill each other without me there to scrape my head along every wall in the game and to mercilessly get slaughtered by unrelenting savages (aka poo poo head and boo) and then Jason won't feel bad this his wife is miserable but showing her undying love and affection by pretending to enjoy his morbib hobby. Sorry Christine, I won't be there to be on your side...
(Jason is busy the 2nd weekend I'll be gone so it would have to be either Oct 12 or 13.)

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love to go home soon with Ethan too! But, I'd also like to move into our new home... so I'll do that first... then make a trip to ND!

Joyce said...

Hey Sallee!!! Estoy tan feliz de saber de ti... y me alegró mucho poder ver tu comentario en español. Yo también te extraño mucho y me alegra saber que vas a ir a North Dakota... You should anyway post some pictures for the people who wont see you.
I love you very much and send a lot of kisses!!
Joycee